Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- 36 is an even composite number.
- 36 is the 8th triangular number.
- 36 is the 6th square number.
- 36 is the first abundant square number.
- 36 is the smallest square triangular number which is larger than 1.
- The integral part of ππ is equal to 36.
- In Greek-based number-naming systems, 36 is associated with prefix "hexatriaconta-", and with prefix "sextriginti-" in Latin systems.
- It can be named "garsix" with the gar- prefix. In the Misalian seximal system, this number (written as 100) is named "nif", derived from the Ndom language.