- 69 is an odd composite number.
- 69! < googol < 70!. Many scientific calculators will overflow at exactly googol, so on these calculators 69! is the maximal factorial number that can be stored.
- The sum of the divisors of 69 is 96, its digits reversed.
- 69 is also a semiprime number.
- It is associated with a sex position. Often times, because of its sexual connotation, you will hear Nice after it is said, no matter the context.
- It is also the highest number ever given to a DTTV physical channel.
In Greek-based number-naming systems, 69 is associated with prefix "enneahexaconta-", and with prefix "novemsexaginti-" in Latin systems.