- 70 is an even composite number.
- 69! < googol < 70!. Many scientific calculators overflow at googol, so 70! is the least factorial number that cannot be stored on such calculators.
- 70 is the smallest weird number. That means it is abundant but not semiperfect.
- In Greek-based number-naming systems, 70 is associated with prefix "heptaconta-", and with prefix "septuaginti-" in Latin systems.
- Nirvana Supermind coined zero-septenol for this number, and is equal to Q<10,7> using quick array notation.
- Numbers from quick array notation - Integral View (retrieved 2021-06-21)