- I am a Japanese googologist who created Fish numbers.
- I wrote this online book in Japanese with English abstract. Fish (2013) "Googology in Japan - exploring large numbers" https://gyafun.jp/ln/en.html Second version of this book was published as "巨大数論" in 2017.
- I am a character "Fish" in a Japanese comic, Sushi Kokuu Hen (寿司 虚空編).
- I wrote an article "巨大数の世界" introducing googology and Fish numbers in a mathematical journal 数学セミナー (Special issue of large numbers. July, 2019).
- I wrote an article "巨大数論発展の軌跡" introducing the development of googology in the journal of contemporary philosophy 現代思想 (Special issue of googology. December, 2019). Special story of Sushi Kokuu Hen by Doom Kobayashi was also published there. Googology is a contemporary philosophy!
- For the meaning of my accout name kyodaisuu in Japanese, see the article of large number.
- Use "he" to denote me (needless to use "he or she").
Profile picture was drawn by myself and published first time as twitter profile in 2013. It is consistently used for my profile image of SNS. It inspired the character of Fish in Sushi Kokuuhen and comic by p-adic.
Googological calculators that I developed
- Bashicu matrix calculator for calculating Bashicu matrix system
- Primitive sequence analyzer for converting to ordinal
- Buchholz ψ analyzer
- Graham's number mod N
- Conway's zillion numbers and software
Links for writing articles
Welcome to Japan
Links for site maintenance
- Candidates for deletion
- Category:Articles with unsourced statements
- Site maintenance
- Special pages
Links to other wikia